Living from a suitcase
by Chirag Patel
Previously published as Whimsy.
A Ridiculous Story From New Zealand
A collection of comic articles, collecting humorous travelogues as a Brit wanders the wilds of Africa and Asia.
- A rock diary following a gigging band in London in the mid 2000s, who might be any aspirant post student band you’ve ever known
- Travels around Asia on the modern Grand Tour, back in the years before the crisis hit
- Strange journeys and getting attacked at a go kart track in India
- The ruminations of an Englishman emigrating to South Africa and wondering what the hell is going on, but loving it
- Collected journalism from Durban in South Africa, early in the Zuma years
- Selected short fiction